What happens after you place an order?
How are we addressing COVID?
We are not able to ship items.
Read about our pickup procedures below!
Pick up location:
St Augustines-in-the-Woods Episcopal Church
5217 South Honeymoon Bay Rd., Freeland, WA
Pickup Times:at our church:
- We are committed to the health of our customers as well as our church members.
- We will be wearing masks and following state guidelines to prevent the spread of COVID 19.
- We will offer contactless pick up at our church (indicate if this is your preference in the “Order Notes” when checking out). Pull up in front of our church and follow the posted instructions for picking up your items.
- If these times don’t work for you, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will work with you! If you are on Whidbey island and picking up an order is a challenge, email us and we will make every effort to assist you. We will also be making regular trips to Coupeville and Oak Harbor and would be happy to bring orders north if that is more convenient for you.
- If someone else is picking up your order, please write their name in the “Order Notes” box in the “Additional Information” section of the Checkout page or email email@example.com
This is a labor of love for us. Thank you for your understanding and for supporting our mission to help local charities!
Rebecca, Sandy and The Holiday Market Team